Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rosemary Ranch Grilled Chicken Breast (or Kabob)

  This is a new favorite in our home!

 Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing (click HERE for my recipe.  I promise its easy!)
  • 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
  • 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - FLATTENED to uniform thickness or cut into 1 inch cubes

Directions

  1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer.
  2.  Grill on med-high heat.  
Toss in fresh herbs to the yogurt/buttermilk/kefir

Oh sweet rosemary, how I love thee!

Chop, sniff, chop, roll around in it, repeat.

Darn...I'm outta fresh lemon.  No worries, thanks to Costco!

PRE Mammogram

POST Mammogram

Cut Mammogrammed breast in half (and now I have cut my calories and fat in half with it!)

chicken now marinating

Oh yessssss!

1 comment:

  1. i am so THANKFUL that your website has a SEARCH feature! I was thinking it would take me forever to find this ranch dressing recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete