Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NO WORRIES 3 minute RANCH DRESSING

I adapted this recipe from the book "Wheat Belly"...which if you haven't read you need to...like, as in, yesterday.  Get the drift?

This recipe is dedicated to my adorable but ranch addicted hub's.  This ones for you, babe.

Homemade Ranch Dressing  

1 cup FAGE or Plain Yogurt
1/2 cup mayonnaise (no Miracale Whip, people...I like Spectrum's Canola Mayo)
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (I use Bragg's)
1 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. dried chives (or toss in 2 tsp fresh)
1 tsp. dried parsley (or 1 tsp fresh)
1/2 tsp dried dill (or 1 tsp fresh)
3/4 tsp. garlic powder (or 1 tsp minced, but I like powder better)
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp or so of sea salt
**Optional:  2 tsp of ground flax (to get those omega 3's!)
a little black pepper

TOSS ALL INGREDIENTS INTO A BOWL AND STIR UNTIL BLENDED.  (store in air tight container in frig) **add more water if you need to thin it out.

1 comment:

  1. I love your recipes! Thanks for sharing. I make your balsamic vinaigrette all the time. Looking forward to trying this one.

    ReplyDelete